You hired your team because you knew you needed help, but now you are overwhelmed with funnelling the tasks and delegating the work. Your business is growing, yet still the day to day activities are burying you, now is the time for an Online Business Manager.
Here is the scenario: You have three projects going, five clients you need to connect with, a teleseries in the works and inquiries daily for your expertise. Your team is waiting for you to let them know the next deliverable but you just cannot seem to get it together. Your project tasks are not being met by deadline, your clients have not heard from you all week and the teleseries is fading fast.
Here is the solution: Your OBM will set up a project space and delegate the tasks and deadlines to the team. They will also keep on each deliverable to make sure there are no arising issues and progress is being made. Creating a process manual for your teleseries is the first item on the list, and then each event after the first will be on autopilot. Next will be to work together to craft a solid plan so that you can utilize the skills of the stellar team you have assembled for your series. Your new inquiries will be screened to make sure they meet your ideal client criteria, vetting of each is complete and you have all the information you need to reach out to them. Now you have time to reach out to each client and make sure they are getting the red carpet treatment and you have peace of mind in your business.
So in a nutshell, here is what having an Online Business Manager can do for you.
- Develop an SOP so bringing on team members is easy and processes are clearly defined.
- Hiring, managing or even firing your team members.
- Supervision of your team for success and growth.
- Management of projects, including task delegation.
- Managing product launches from start to finish.
- Helping with creation and promotion of new products.
- Assisting in finding JV partners and affiliates.
- Be invested in your business success.
If you are ready to live your vision and start meeting your goals, you are looking in the right place! Just imagine how many more clients you can focus on by partnering with My Office Assistant
OBM Premier Package: $ 995 **currently 2 spots open**
- 20 hours of Support (to be used however you see fit).**
- 60 minutes of phone conferencing (not billed against your support hours).
- Unlimited email/skype messaging support (Mon-Fri 10 am – 8 pm EST).
**Hours expire and must be used within 60 days of scheduled strategy session. Unused hours will not be refunded.